To view current class schedules and RSVP, please visit our MindBody page. If you have any trouble completing the reservation process, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.788.4778.
Purchase an e-deal? Click here for instructions on how to redeem.
BreakAway Performance offers the following classes:
Our Performance Cycling is the gold standard for group cycling classes. They are taught in our state of the art studio by USAT, USAC instructors and competitive cyclists. Unlike other cycling studios, our coaches instruct with the variables necessary for you to improve: cadence, wattage, heart rate, speed, distance and time. View video of a class here.
Unique to our Performance Cycling program is that we incorporate Racermate’s MultiRider. Each rider’s data is projected onto an overhead screen. As the rider travels through the virtual course, the data reflects the changes to their physiology and effort. The coach is then able to give personalized instruction in real time.
-Classes are 90 minutes long
-Bring water bottle, cycling shorts, and cycling shoes
-Pedals are SPD (mtn) and Look Classic compatible (health club standard)
|5 Class Package||$200|
|10 Class Package||$350|
|1 Month Unlimited*||$250|
*Monthly Unlimited Packages also include weekly Saturday morning GRiT Training rides.
Accelerator Small Group Personal Training
Accelerator small group personal training sessions, limited to 4 people, are designed for maximum results in speed, performance, metabolic, and muscular composition change. The movements are functional and constantly varied exercises done with intensity. Each session involves the following:
- Warm up – dynamic flexibility exercises
- Functional exercises – entire kinetic chain exercises to enhance neuromuscular and stabilization ability
- Core strength – anterior, posterior and transverse abdominus core & glute muscles (first 30 minutes)
- Main Set – focused CrossFit-style circuit training at high intensity for maximal power production and results
- Cool down – static stretching
|5 Session Package||$200|
Multisport Training Program
Maximize your performance and decrease your splits with our comprehensive ten week multisport coaching and training program.
USAT Multisport & NASM Strength Coaches will conduct weekly indoor and outdoor group training sessions. These workouts include:
- VO2 max physiological testing: Aerobic Base & Anaerobic Threshold (Optional)
- Track workouts
- Three 90 min. coached weekly workouts
- Periodized Training Programs via TrainingPeaks.com
- One-on-One Coaching sessions (Optional)
- Course/threshold specific cycling (Performance Cycling)
- Pool and open water swim workouts
GRiT- Group Race Training, 2 per month. Specific, periodized, outdoor training (swim, bike, run) includes:
- Periodization Program
- Group weekend training sessions
- Training/Racing Workshops
- Race support (mechanic, massage, etc)
Swim, Bike & Track sessions: These workouts are designed to increase your speed and performance. Focusing on technique and biomechanics, we will work to maximize efficiency. Through interval training, we will develop your anaerobic threshold and speed. The combined effect will equate to better performance and faster times splits. Our Performance Cycling classes utilize Computrainer to teach with the variables necessary to help you improve: cadence, wattage, heart rate, speed, distance, and time.
Please call us for a description of our current programs, prices, and available discounts.
Please note that there are no refunds for classes and any class package purchases unless a note from a licensed medical doctor is provided.
- All packages must be paid in advance to receive discount.
- Packages are valid until sessions are used up or specified time has lapsed (whichever comes first). At that time a new package must be purchased.
- Bike Valet Service is available. Leave your bike with us for convenience ($25/month).